Are you an Executive Manager looking for ways to engage your team?
Are you a Coach seeking to further develop your coaching skills?
This executive training program is what you have been waiting for. Practical, yet grounded in theory, the program is taught by a world-class certified Master Coach and Trainer with more than 15 years of cross-cultural leadership experience.
Engaging your staff for Peak Performance through professional coaching!
“Reboot” Executive Coaching Training Program
Date: July 9 – 10, 2013
Venue: Intercontinental Hotel Bangkok
Registration: Now open! Click here
As the pace of business accelerates and competition intensifies, organizations and leaders often ask,
“How can we achieve a significant and sustainable competitive advantage?”
The world’s top-performing organizations understand that employee engagement is a force that drives performance outcomes. In the best organizations, engagement is more than a human resource initiative — it is a strategic foundation for business.
It is through people that organizations achieve their desired business results. Engaged employees are committed to the success of the organization. They are prepared to go the distance, they are more productive and they stay longer with the organization. Engaged employees are an organization’s most valuable assets.
“The best companies now know, without a doubt, where productivity comes from. It comes from challenged, empowered, excited, rewarded teams of people. It comes from engaging every single mind in the organization, making everyone part of the action, and allowing everyone to have a voice – a role – in the success of the enterprise. Doing so raises productivity not incrementally, but by multiples.” – Jack Welch, former Chairman and CEO, General Electric
People have become increasingly important as a competitive factor in today’s complex work environment. Without people working in an effective and efficient manner, any organization would flounder.
At the COACHING INSTITUTE BANGKOK, we understand that disengagement among employees is a source of on-going frustration in the workplace today. Not only does it irk the management team, it demoralizes productive employees who carry the bulk of the workload.
Here is the good news – disengagement is reversible!
Who is the “Reboot” Executive Training Program for?
- For managers who desire to facilitate and support the development of their employees and engage them for peak performance through a collaborative working process.
- For coaches who want to further develop their executive coaching skills.
What can you gain from this training program?
- With the “Reboot” Executive Coaching Training Program, you can:
- Become a Certified Manager Coach and earn an internationally recognized certificate from the International Coach Federation – the gold standard in the coaching industry.
- Upgrade your managerial skills by integrating coaching so that you can effectively engage and lead the new emerging workforce – the iY Generation.
- Become a positive change agent who can bring out the best in everyone at your workplace.
What makes “Reboot” a unique program?
The training framework uses a coaching approach that uniquely blends the science of Positive Psychology and Emotional Intelligence with proven management theories of motivation to achieve better results. In a nutshell, a manager will learn how to use a coaching style of management instead of the conventional approach of telling or instructing that has limited effectiveness.
By tapping on what already works, the program leverages on positive emotion drivers to initiate a positive change that turns employees from disengagement to engagement. Since coaching is a process that facilitates thinking and learning, it guarantees a more sustainable change in the long haul.
The ability to coach transforms managers into leaders and increases engagement, learning and performance within an organization. Coaching is the essential skill for talent management and for productivity in individuals and teams.
What will be taught in the training program?
The “Reboot” Executive Coaching Training Program is an intensive 2-day training that covers:
- theoretical framework that identifies key dimensions of engagement,
- how to administer assessment tools to measure engagement level, and
- integration of classroom learning with real-life application through a practical session.
Specific assessment tools will be taught to help increase awareness of engagement levels in the coaching process. Proven strategies and how to execute them in the coaching process to help employees or clients formulate action steps will also be included in this module. The learning outcomes include the following:
- Discover both the driving and resisting forces of engagement
- Understand the distinct characteristics of the iY Generation workforce and the success factors required to effectively engage them for peak performance
- Develop a firm theoretical framework for work engagement based on the “Bucket” principle
- Learn how to leverage on intrinsic motivation for optimal performance
- Administer the Engagement Assessment Tool to determine current engagement level
- Use the GROW Model to formulate customized action plans to move forward
- Learn specific coaching processes and tools to increase engagement level
2 Days intensive Training Course: THB 23,000 ( For ICF Members: THB 20,000)
Please contact us for more information on corporate rates.
e-mail: [email protected]
mobile: +66 (0)88 422 60 64
|Ittipat (Patrick) Pattaramekanon
e-mail: [email protected]
mobile: 66-(0)806238118, 66-(0)813332974